Friday 22 November 2013

CCD Project 2013 part #5

This might be a show-stopper. One magnetic sensor is missing. The wheel rotates forever when powered on. I'll send this one back for warranty replacement.

Update two hours later: I just received my second wheel and see that one sensor is "missing" there too so it is normal. But the first wheel is not working anyway so I'll return it.

Update three hours later: When carefully looking at this already faulty device I noticed that off-axis prism is broken too. So this device was totally broken from the very beginning. Very bad luck this time.

Update four hours later: Second wheel has been installed with Astronomik LRGB and H-alpha filters and this wheel rotates like charm. I've been playing with bigger SX wheel so far and these are superb.


No comments:

Post a Comment